Moroccan Lamb Pizza
- 1 pack Silver Fern Farms Lamb Rumps
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil + extra oil to sear lamb
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 pizza bases
- 200 g feta
- 2 Tbsp thin, natural yoghurt
- small handful coriander leaves, chopped
Heat the oven to 200°C. Heat a medium-sized saucepan with the vegetable oil. Add the onions, tomatoes, garlic and spices. Sweat on a low heat for 5 minutes. Add the vinegar, sugar, and salt. Simmer around 10 minutes or until the liquid reduces.
Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Rub the lamb rumps with oil, season to taste and then sear the lamb for 8 minutes then flip and fry another 8 minutes. Take the lamb from the pan, cover with tin foil, and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
Place the pizza bases on oven trays and spray with a light coat of cooking oil. Cover bases with the onion mix leaving a clear 1cm rim around the edge. Crumble over feta and bake 10-15 minutes until golden.
Slice the pizzas into 6 pieces. Cut the rested lamb across the grain then place on the pizza. Drizzle over the yoghurt and top with coriander.