Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce and Surimi Shrimps
|2 servings will require:
• 200 g of Spaghetti pasta
• 2 p.m. butter
• 2 cloves garlic
• 80 g of sun-dried tomatoes
• 200 ml of fatty cream
• 40 g of Parmesan cheese
• 2 handfuls of spinach
• 1 pack VIČI surimi shrimp
• Salt, pepper
• Fresh basil leaves For serving
• Parmesan cheese For serving
2. Pour the cream into the pan and add the grated parmesan. Mix everything well and heat over medium heat until the sauce thickens.
3. Stir in the washed and drained spinach.
4. Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water, do not boil.
5. Put the cooked spaghetti and surimi shrimp in the pan with the sauce and mix everything well.
6. Serve with fresh basil leaves